Are you interested in doing your research postdoct in Spain? Then, Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions (MSCA) are your solution and this proposal may be highly valuable for you.
In SACSIS we are looking for candidates to do their MSCA fellowship in several excellent research groups in Spain, and you can be one of these candidates!
Which are the benefits provided by obtaining a MSCA grant?
- MSCA grants provide a strong international prestige
- You will be trained by a very strong group in your area under a highly innovative project
- MSCA will settle the basis to establish you as an independent researcher.
- You will receive a very competitive salary (around 4800€/month gross + family allowance).
- It will provide you new networking opportunities and will open new future collaborations.
What requirements you need to accomplish for being one of these candidates?
- You must fulfill the mobility rule Europe imposes for these actions, i.e. you must not have resided in Spain for more than 12 months within the last 3 years (until 14th September).
- You must have presented your PhD thesis or have, at least, 4 years of experience in research.
- Motivation and commitment to collaborate within the improvement of European science by achieving an excellent research project.
- ALL nationalities are welcome.
If you fulfill the requirements, don’t hesitate and don’t let this opportunity go! Sign up here: